Football season is back in action and we’re bringing the snacks! Score cash back and enjoy the game with Ibotta’s recipe for Chicken and Waffle Bites with Sweet Sriracha Dipping Sauce.
Want to add this recipe to your personal collection? Download the recipe card!
Chicken and Waffle Bites with Sweet Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- Breaded chicken breast cutlets, refrigerated
- Waffles, either homemade or frozen toaster waffles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey, optional
- Long toothpicks or appetizer skewers
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and place refrigerated breaded chicken cutlets on a baking sheet. Cook for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.